Thursday, February 19, 2009

Booking Through Thursday

This week’s question is suggested by Kat:

I recently got new bookshelves for my room, and I’m just loving them. Spent the afternoon putting up my books and sharing it on my blog . One of my friends asked a question and I thought it would be a great BTT question. So from Tina & myself, we’d like to know “How do you arrange your books on your shelves? Is it by author, by genre, or you just put it where it falls on?”

I would have to say that my books (and movies) are organized alphabetically. Books are organized by author, movies by title. If I run out of room, then I just try to find a spot for it somewhere.
Honestly, they really need bigger bookshelves in college. I hope they realize that we don't just read textbooks. How else would we have gotten this far? Duh!

1 comment:

claire said...

I organize alphabetically by author, too. :)