Sunday, March 1, 2009

In My MailBox (2)

Second Vlog:

List of Books, as promised:

Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson (Hardcover, but with water stains) from PaperbackSwap.com

Tips on Having a Gay (ex) Boyfriend by Carrie Jones from my local library in town

Ranger's Apprentice-Book One: The Ruins of Gorlan by John Flanagan from Penguin

What a Girl Wants by Liz Maverick from my college library

The Deadly Diet: Recovering from Anorexia & Bulimia by Terence J. Sandbek, Ph. D. (Non-Fiction for school project) from my college library

Eating Disorders by L.K. George Hsu (Non-Fiction for school project) from my college library

7 comments:

susan said...

Love the name of your blog. My first time here. Looks like a good week. Paperbackswap is addictive.

the story siren said...

NICE VLOG!! I just finished a story about a girl with Anorexia... Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson! I really want Speak that is my all time fav by her. I'm sorry to hear that you suffered through that.

I love that you are utilizing your libraries!!! Thanks for participating in IMM!!

Erika Powell said...

I love the header for your blog and you go some great books this week

Marie said...

Nice Vlog & cute hat!
Yay for SPEAK!

Carolina said...

Nice vlog and SPEAK is sooo good! :)

Genevieve said...

Speak is so good. Love your hat!

Nancy said...

I love your VLOG!!! Cute hat :) Tips on Having a Gay (ex) Boy friend sounds good and Speak is amazing beyond words.

Have a good week and happy reading :)